A Note To Site Visitors

If you have used any of the products we have reviewed please leave a comment regarding your experiences with them so that other visitors can get a better idea of their quality. We have done our best to represent the true quality of all reviewed products but without using them over a long period of time it's difficult to get a grasp on the long term reliability of said products.

Sansonic FT300A TV Converter Box Owners Manual



For help with issues you are having with your Sansonic FT-300A digital TV converter box the users manual above should solve most issues. If you cannot find tips for the problem you are having your box may be broken or you may have a more complicated issues. Contact Sansonic directly in order to get help, or ask below. I'll do my best to at the minimum point you in the right direction. I understand the hassle and have realized how many issues people are having with their converter boxes and I feel you. In fact, I went ahead and upgrade to cable because I was sick of dealing with issues while trying to watch NFL games.

Technical Specifications


  • Supports All UHF, And Low/High VHF 2-69
  • Composite Video Out
  • Stereo Out
  • Displays All ATSC Formats
  • 4:3 and 16:9 Aspect Compatible
  • Multi-language Settings For Closed Captioning And Menu
  • Port For VHF/UHF Antennas
  • Parental Control Supports - V-Chip
  • Energy Star Approved
  • Remote Control
  • Backwards Compatible With Universal Remote Via Remote Codes
  • 14 comments :

    1. My remote control does not work anymore. Can I get a replacement?

      ReplyDelete
    2. Yeah my remote no longer works also. Seems im not the only one.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I have 3 of these and none of them work. Open one in April, did not work right out of the box. Called, said do you have receipt, said yes, bought it with coupon last year but did not use until this year. Said sorry, no warranty, $20. Sound did not work on it. Another one sound stopped working after about 3 months. Today, last one stopped, not getting anything. Hooked a magnavox up to same tv, it's ok. Sansonics, in my experience are junk.
      Anita

      ReplyDelete
    4. after I do a channelscan I get the message "no program found". What can I do?

      ReplyDelete
    5. My remote doesn't even turn on anymore. So I have to turn the box on manually, and then I only get one channel because I can't use the remote to change channels. Any suggestions?

      ReplyDelete
    6. you should have put a channel slector on the converter box????????

      ReplyDelete
    7. Annonymous try a toshiba brand remote

      ReplyDelete
    8. My sound keeps going out after it's on for about 1 hour. how do I keep it on?

      ReplyDelete
    9. I can't hear one channel. Somebody help me?

      ReplyDelete
    10. can i get a remote replacement?

      ReplyDelete
    11. after I do a channelscan I get the message "no program found". What can I do?

      ReplyDelete
    12. We have been using your converter box from the beginning and it has been just fine until last week. We cannot get Channel 11. When this first happened, when your press 11, the TV would just revert to another channel. However, when you press "OK" and listed the channels, when you scroll down to 11, it shows that channel perfectly, but if you press "OK" again to access that channel, the converter box stops working and you have to unplug it to turn it off. Then you can turn it on again and it works for all other channels. Any suggestions. I've done a channel scan and that didn't help. Found nothing regarding this in the manual.

      ReplyDelete
    13. Its asking me for a code and i dont have one...

      ReplyDelete
    14. You can use universal remote. I just need a manual to set it up again because I know they added more channels but I cannot get them because I don't have the manual and don't know the steps without the remote. My remote just stopped working one day too and I always have a universal, tried it out, and it works!!

      ReplyDelete

    Please do not spam our comments section. Only clean and family friendly comments will be approved. No profanity, and please be constructive. People not only want to hear that a product stinks or works great, they want to hear why.