A Note To Site Visitors

If you have used any of the products we have reviewed please leave a comment regarding your experiences with them so that other visitors can get a better idea of their quality. We have done our best to represent the true quality of all reviewed products but without using them over a long period of time it's difficult to get a grasp on the long term reliability of said products.

Zenith DTT901 / Zenith DTT900 Owners Manual


If you were one of the lucky ones that was able to get your hands on the super awesome Zenith DTT900 or Zenith DTT901 then you have come to the right place in order to get help via its user manual. For those experiencing problems you can troubleshoot via the manual or ask us a question. I'll do my best in answering but you are probably better off either using the manual or call Zenith for help. Zenith is known for great customer service and calling them may be the quickest way to a solution.

Technical Specifications


  • Fully ASTC Compliant
  • Eligible For The Government Issued Coupon
  • 4 Different Aspect Ratio Settings
  • Analog Pass-Through (Only the DTT901)
  • Auto Tune Channels
  • Parental Controls
  • Favorite Channel Setup
  • 480i Video
  • Closed Captioning With Three Language Support
  • Flashback To Previous Channel
  • Program Guide
  • Composite Video Out
  • RF Output
  • Universal Remote Control With Remote Codes
  • Low Power Consumption
  • Standby Mode
  • 18 comments :

    1. quick set up screen not show up

      ReplyDelete
    2. How do i get the power-on setup program to run again

      ReplyDelete
    3. A black Box show's up and its not the tv picture.

      ReplyDelete
    4. My battery died in the original remote control. I replaced it with a new one and cannot seem to find out how to reprogram the remote. Please help!!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Love my converter box, but can't find my manual. I know that there are two buttons i can push to make the remote turn of the power to the TV, but I can't remember which two. Do you know?

      ReplyDelete
    6. I disconnected everything after the box performed very well to do some painting. When I reconnected everything, the TV won't power on/off. As you would know, I lost the manual. How do I program the remote to operate the TV power? Or, how can I get a new manual? I can be reached at dan_moore_67@hotmail.com.

      ReplyDelete
    7. To reprogram the TV Power button:

      Hold down the TV Power button and keep pressing the up or down Channel button while pointing the remote at your TV. When the TV turns on (or off, depending), let go of the TV Power button. You should be good to go.

      One note - there are only 45 codes in the remote. If you press Channel up more than 45 times without luck, you may have a TV with an unusual code that won't work with this remote.

      ReplyDelete
    8. Thanks :), now I know how to reprogram the TV Power button.

      ReplyDelete
    9. Thanks much....I just did the programming for (2) different TVs, one Sanyo, and a Sharp...It seems that the remote will only hold (1) tv power setting...not a problem, just an FYI....as I was using it originally on a Sanyo..then found an old, and bigger Sharp that I ended up using...the 45 count was very helpful as they both seemed to be 40 plus clicks up on the channel button....Thanks again.

      ReplyDelete
    10. Thank you so much for the information about the remote control. You save my day! Thanks.

      ReplyDelete
    11. I have two Zenith digital converter boxes, and both of them occassonally jump to a different channel. This is particularly irritating when I've set one of the VCRs to record a program while I'm away, and in the middle of the tape, it changes to a different channel. Is there any way to correct this problem?

      ReplyDelete
    12. I don't seem to be able to find my operators manual for the DTT901. I'm trying to see if there's a factor set password for the parental control and what it is. I'm trying to block a channel but can't without the password. I've tried to find the manual on-line with no success.

      ReplyDelete
    13. i no longer have a remote and am trying to program a tv to work but it keeps telling me no signal? what can i do?

      ReplyDelete
    14. How do I program the remote for the DTT900 so my tv functions?

      ReplyDelete
    15. How do I program the remote control for the Zenith DDT()) converter box so my tv works?

      ReplyDelete
    16. I would like to know how to program the remote to turn the volume up or down on the tv with this remote. Can you tell me how to do that? Thank you.

      ReplyDelete
    17. Can you tell me how to set up remote to turn the volume up and down on the tv with the zenith converter box remote? Thank you.

      ReplyDelete
    18. Another case in AMERICA of whats not important being the most important wast of time and money in your life ? How did we get to this in our lives ?????

      ReplyDelete

    Please do not spam our comments section. Only clean and family friendly comments will be approved. No profanity, and please be constructive. People not only want to hear that a product stinks or works great, they want to hear why.